jueves, 8 de enero de 2015

Behavior patterns

          
Behavior patterns are very important in a good education, one activity we could make with the student to learn to say “thank you”, “sorry” and “please” is the next one:
-          Individually each child will cut three hearts in a color paper, and write in it the words please, thank you and sorry, one in each heart.
-          Then we will paste a straw and if we want some more decoration, it will look like this:

                                   
-          When the words are ready there are different games we could do, as for example, the teacher reads some sentences and the students have to show the correct word in each case:
o   I open the door and I let you pass first (thank you)
o   You hurry up and I’m in the middle of your way (sorry)
o   You ask me to let you borrow my pencil (please)
§  And so on….

-          It also could be worked in pairs or in small groups.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario